Springfield Indoor Temp & Humidity Monitor | The Home Depot Canada
Ideal for any room whether it be in a home or office this unit is equipped with a fun comfort gauge to make it easy to keep your indoor environment within the ideal conditions.
Suntop Castle Grey 12 Feet | The Home Depot Canada
SUNTOP corrugated roofing panels are a low-density polycarbonate corrugated roofing and siding panel. SUNTOP combines rigidity, impact resistance and lightweight, with a service temperature range beyond any environmental yearly temperature range.
As I have interviewed and researched serial entrepreneurs like Andy Kurtzig * , the founder of JustAnswers (r) , I have learned that they really do all share a couple of key personality traits. They also, typically, have immediate family members who had these same skills. We will evade the nurture or nature debate at this time as it is not pertinent how they attain these skills so much as it is important to understand that they have these practices. Let's look at some of the quotes that are some of my favorite and then analyze them to produce the top three tracks owned by successful people. And the final question is, "Can you attain these hits, or more so, do you already possess them?"
Here's my favorite quotes about success and failure …
1) "The phoenix must burn to emerge." – Janet Fitch
2) "What separates the winners from the losers is how a person responds to each new twist of fate." – Donald J. Trump
3) "It's a blip, not a catastrophe." – Donald J. Trump
4) "Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be" – John Wooden
5) "Only those who dare to fail very can ever achieve greatly." – Robert F. Kennedy
6) "As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big." – Donald J. Trump
7) "It's failure that gives you the proper perspective on success." – Ellen DeGeneres
8) "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." – Winston Churchill
Nobody in their right mind would take all those names from science, real estate, entertainment, wartime leader, and say they have anything in common. They would be incorrect. There are three common themes in all these statements which I agree fully with my concluding after after a decade of interviewing and researching people with the three attributes of success.
What are these three attributes …
1) Drive. Even ion the face of almost certain defeat the basketball player wants that last three points on the board. The wartime General will keep the city on early certain defeat. A TV entertainer like Ellen, etc. Has the drive to get up in the morning and conduct some local show, or their first stand up in a low-brow bar and have the drive to push forward!
2) Optimism. As to the point of number "1" above. These leader, or entertainer has to believe in their own minds that it will get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it is not a train! It is also what I call the evolve part of the success formula. You are optimistic that you can fix, or evolve, your strategy and still be successful later.
3) Big Thinker. Again, without number "1" and number "2" this attribute can not exist. If you are going to build a ten unit apartment building, why not 500? If you can keep 50 people in the bar laughing, why not a million? If you can take one bridge, or city, why not all of them.
In short, my quote that I derive from all my research is "Fail, Evolve and move on!"
I read an article about failing recently by one of my LinkedIn (r) contacts who describes itself as "Deborah / Hodges" written an article titled, "When is it OK to fail?" In this article she describes what I call the evolve part of my quote above when she wrote this: "But was it a failure? On paper yes. T do more in terms of on the street canvassing … "
So, to succeed at any venture, on TV, as a leader or as a regular old person, you either have these hits from your childhood, or you spend the better part of a decade training yourself to possess these hits. I suggest that every single person, no matter if they are mentally challenged, your local mechanic, pizza shop owner, or ANYBODY on this planet, can succeed if they, "Fail, Evolve and move on", can succeed.
PS: Good luck my fellow " succeeders "! * Andy Kurtzig did not approve, and is not aware, of this article. Ellen, Churchill and Trump did though! Just kidding!
Artistic Weavers Frutillar Union Jack Red 8 ft. x 11 ft. Indoor Transitional Rectangular Area Rug...
Modern and stylish, this Artistic Weavers Frutillar area rug is a quality accent piece. Made from plush synthetic material, this indoor rug is high quality and extremely fashionable. This hand-made rug will make a bold statement in your home that lasts. Quality comes first in this geometric patte...